Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Answer

I was asked to "The Formal." (insert applause. fireworks. wipe the perspiration off of your forehead, etc.) It was actually really cute. Devin created a CD-Rom game where I went through two levels of block/stairs to get to a treasure chest that, when opened set off fireworks and the phrase "Will you go to Formal with me, Alayna?" 
The box. you can't read the instructions so I'll write them out. "I found the question in a treasure chest, and wondered how to answer it best. Piece together the fortunes in this box to find the answer it unlocks."


I don't know why it doesn't turn, so if you can't read it I'll tell you. It says "The formal is on March 17th, so save the date. Get all dressed up, and don't be late. As to your question well, can you guess? Of course, the answer I give is... yes!"
Just a lame rhyme I wrote in Spanish class a few days ago.

Yay! Official fortune making equipment.


I actually got around to doing some of them myself.



Ummm.... whatever.




Oh dear. Something went wrong.

Yay! All better! 

I made a happy face with the extra circle!



He is supposed to take the fortunes from the cookies and piece them together to get "the answer."

Our shredder made a Harry Potter scar. Genius.

The box.

The side project. I think it was actually a little bit more fun.

Oh dear. She didn't think it was very funny.

David did think it was funny. He just put on a ..... Actually, I don't know  WHAT kind of face that is.


Awe. She hates me... but it won't last. I hope.



A favorite of mine. It was an inspiration.... if you can call it that ... ;) 

Melissa got that one, and was pretty upset about it. I guess I should have gotten it, because THAT was MY fate today.

Always a favorite for cootie catchers.

Ouch.
 So... that was fun. If I can, later, I will try to upload the game. It really is cute.
And it is good to know at least one more thing about the formal, and how it is going to work for me. So far, here is what I know. I am going with Devin, and Ari is doing my hair and make-up. My group? My dress? The Dance itself. Whoever said ignorance it bliss is an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress, after you answer to Devin I am so sure he'll fill you in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! and- HAHAHAHA! melissa's face! very clever love.

    ReplyDelete