This week has been crazy rushed. I could write a list of at least ten events that I missed by going to my cousin, Eric's wedding. But it was worth it anyway. However, it was Friday morning before I realized that "hey... I haven't done my "work of the week" yet, I I won't have time before the week is out." So right there, as I sat in seminary, I started to draw.
I drew it on the back of one-fourth of an old seminary hand out. I had to rip it in fourths so that my teacher wouldn't say, "Oh! There is a whole sheet of paper next to Alayna's desk. I must take it away before she releases her creativity onto it and somehow undermines my authority in this class!" (she probably doesn't sound anything like this, but that is my reasoning.)
I, however, am not fully satisfied. For some reason, whenever I go to draw a face from a picture, it ends up all stretched out, not like heads are in real life. Why the long faces???
I honestly don't know. That is just how I draw.
 |
This is a picture from the new "For the Strength of Youth." Pamphlet.
|
I did some cool stuff at Ikea too, and these are the pictures form Moms camera.
 |
| Random figures. Do you see the "dejected" one? It's my favorite. |
 |
| Who knew wooden arms could be so strong!!! ;) |
 |
| Walking the dog like a pro. |
 |
| Dancing couple... with and orange chair sneaking around in the background. |
 |
| The first Orange Mirror... (it certainly deserves the capital letters.) |
 |
| It looks the same but, you see, it is vertical. I had a moment. |
 |
| I can make do with this one... it is more portable. |
 |
| Owling with an owl.... a very CUTE owl. |
 |
| You can get away with anything at IKEA....or rather, I can. |
She kind of brought the camera to the store FOR me, because she said, (And I quote) "I knew you would do something fun and creative here."
It was a fun weekend, and a fun store.
No comments:
Post a Comment