I have been a VERY busy Girl. (See previous blog post.)
It was VERY late, and I didn't have a "work of the week" done yet.
My Mom thinks that I am among the most fascinating people upon the face of this Earth, and LOVES to read my blog posts over my shoulder as I am writing them. (This is partially why I have fewer spelling mistakes.)
I was telling her my dilemma, about how I have been religious about my "work or the week" up to this point, and was a little sad that I couldn't think of anything to count for it now.
"What about that necklace you made at Girls Camp?" my brilliant mother suggested, "That was artistic."
And so it is. This isn't a very good picture, because my camera is almost as tired as I am, and was "out-of-battery," but you get the idea.
And so... goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment