Guess what?
It's the last week of 2012.
Here are the artsy-photos I did this week.
So this is the last of my "Work of the Week" posts.
Maybe.
I started this blog BECAUSE of my "Work of the Week." It's going to be weird not to do them anymore. My "Work of the Week" is the ONE major New Years Resolution that I was totally faithful to. I kept it up every week. On time (more or less). Without fail.
I'm really proud of what I've done.
Sometimes I got lazy. But what I have from when I wasn't is pretty spectacular.
I've done a whole lot of different kinds of art.
So, for this last week, let's review my progress.
And so, this is what I have to show for 2012.
None too shabby.



You can't end now, what will I have to look forward to in 2013?!
ReplyDelete