Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Day in the Life

September 21st
Apparently, once a year the Daily Universe puts together a "day in the life" project once a year, inviting students to be journalist for a day and post the photos (From Midnight to Midnight) to their Facebook page.
I missed the deadline for that.
But, here's a Blog.

Friday night.
We played Fugitive at 12:45
Marissa, Emmalie, and I ran through construction, hopped a fence, and almost made it the the building without being caught.
And when we were done, we decided to blow up McKenzie's phone with selfies.










When it was our turn to be cops, Marissa and I hid in the bushes of a main road. Invisible and silent. They sent out a scout, and we scared the living daylights out of him (and a few people who were on our team) but we didn't actually catch anyone.

And in the morning, we made pancakes. I made the normal ones, and Marissa made German ones.
 

And then I did laundry (oh, the joys! No photos... that's a bit dull.)

And then we rented a puppy. His name is Coach, and as you can see he is totally adorable.







Marissa went to save spots in line at noon. I went to sit with her at 2, because they were "condensing" the line.

We napped.
I did a side-project

Emmalie gave us Spirit Paint when she came along.

We also got free T-shirts.


 

 

 There was a parade
We saved seats, people came, I ran off to pick up a package my Uncle sent from home, dropped it off, and ran back to the Stadium.













LOTS of people. Lots of noise. Lots of fun. We lost. But with a score of 20-13 IN 2013... I'd say it's still a good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment