Sunday, September 1, 2013

YSA ward

"Hi!I'm......
Elisa
Emmalie
Kenzee
Parker  
Aarron
Teagan
Chloe 
Merlin
Camile
Gary
Katie
Emily
Liz
Andrew....

"..and my major is..."
Undecided
Recreational Therepy
Commercial Music
Nursing
Undecided
I don't know yet
I'm leaning towards...
I just want to work with ESPN someday
Political Science
Biochemistry
Elementary Education
Illustration
English...

"I'm from..."
Texas, loud and proud.
Idaho. Potatoe
Texas
Idaho
Texas 
Idaho
Utah
California
Utah, like 20 minutes from here
Small town in Utah
Southern California.
New Mexico, but you've probably never heard of my town
Philadelphia
Kentucky
New Jersey
Hawaii... by way of Ogden.
100+ small towns you've never heard of.

"Something interesting about me..."
I'm secretly a Superhero.(Well not anymore...)
I love superheros.
I love to cook
My name is Liz, but people call me Sarah.
If I don't wave to you on campus, It's probably my twin.
I love to cook.
I love eating the food that other people cook.
I love to eat.
I love the TV show "Psych"
I can't think of anything I like or do right now.
Her brother serves in my home stake as a missionary
I love mormons.
I've never broken a bone. 
I'm colorblind.


and I'm... overwhelmed.


2 comments:

  1. It's okay. You have an entire semester to become friends with these people, and nobody expects you to become bosom pals with every single person in your ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who has a brother serving his mission here? Elder Zachary and his parents were in our ward today. Elder Koluse and the new guy (Elder Winn) spoke. It was all Awesome. You might think Elder Koluse wouldn't speak long, but you'd be wrong.

    ReplyDelete